Without a doubt our most popular refurbishments are kitchens. This shouldn’t come as any real surprise and modern kitchen are the very hub of a household and the room we spend more time in than anything else. Gone are the days when a kitchen was only used to cook in; perish the thought! Kitchens are for socialising, entertaining, putting the world to rights and sanctuary’s to retire to with a large tub of ice cream and a box of tissues when things aren’t going so well. The essence of a room very much affects the mood of the people in it, and a tired, shabby kitchen is a room you will dread entering and one you will want to get out of again as quickly as possible.
Using our team of experts and the best quality materials available we will transform your kitchen into a thing of beauty. We take care of absolutely everything including all those little finishing touches which are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. We will completely gut your kitchen and start from scratch, reconfigure your existing kitchen or replace doors, flooring etc to give it that boost it needs.
Our outstanding kitchen refurbishment include as little or as much of the following as you require;
- Professional design service
- Replacement of existing kitchen units or doors with new ones
- New worktops
- Replacement of old sink and taps with a new one of your choice
- The installation of new appliances including electric cookers, hobs and extractor fans
- New and stylish back splash
- New tiled, vinyl or laminate flooring
- The installation of an island should the space permit it
- New light fittings, light switches and sockets
- Tiling or decoration of walls and ceiling
As we take care of all the electrical and plumbing work involved with your kitchen refurbishment you have the peace of mind that comes with dealing with only one company as opposed to the headache of trying to juggle several. You will see your dream kitchen becoming a reality before your eyes and our experience and expertise allows us to complete the work in the quickest possible time without cutting any corners, meaning your kitchen will be out of action for a shorter length of time than you would have thought possible.